- Locate the item (by navigating issues or book chapters)
- When you are viewing the item click on the email icon
- Right click on the orange hyperlink next to the chain icon
Figure 1. Screenshot of an article record in ClinicalKey, with a circle showing an email icon in a sidebar menu. An arrow points from the email icon to a smaller popup window, with options to email the article with "From," "To," "CC," and "Message" options, along with a link to the full text.
- Select 'Copy Link Address’
- Paste the URL somewhere you can edit it
- Copy everything after the last forward slash, i.e. for:
Note: You should copy only the article ID (bolded characters).
- Append that string to the end of this string:
- The resulting string will display work on and off campus for UNR users and will look something like: