- Once you have found the content you are looking for on the HathiTrust database, locate the permalink provided on the screen's bottom-left side.
- You can either acquire the permalink for the entire book or specific pages within the book.
- Highlight and copy the URL (Ctrl+C)
Figure 1. Screenshot of a book record in Hathi trust with a sidebar that contains a variety of options. The section indicating "Permanent link to this book" and "link to this page" is highlighted.
- You will need to append the UNR proxy prefix to the HathiTrust permalink for off-campus users to access it.
- UNR proxy prefix: http://unr.idm.oclc.org/login?url=
- Example: http://unr.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://hdl.handle.net/2027/uc2.ark:/13960/t0bv7b155