The New York Times: The New York Times in Education
Accessing The New York Times in Education
UNR's subscription to the New York Times Online also includes access to the New York Times in Education for faculty, staff, and students. This complimentary product provides the following features:
- Discipline-specific areas of study
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests
Please note that a separate registration from your NYTimes Online registration is required to access NYTimesinEducation.com. However, you can use the same email address as your regular NYTimes account as long as it's a UNR email address.
Register for the New York Times in Education
- Go to nytimes.com/edu
- Click "Register" found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter your UNR email address and complete the registration form.
- You should see a "Welcome" page when you have registered.