Nevada-based resources for cultural diversity and inclusion:
- Northern Nevada International Center - The Northern Nevada International Center (NNIC) is a non-profit serving Nevada's educational and international oriented communities. NNIC hosts educational and community programs for locals/visitors interested in international activities and events, as well as hosting visitors through multiple international exchange programs.
- Latino Research Center - The Latino Research Center serves as a focal point for research, advocacy, education efforts, and outreach on issues related to the Latino community within Nevada.
- Noticiero Móvil - Noticiero Móvil is a multimedia news outlet providing Spanish and English content in northern Nevada. This project provides relevant and accessible news content to and about the Latino community. From Reynolds School of Journalism.
- Transgender Allies Group - The Transgender Allies Group (TAG) is a northern Nevada network of allies providing education, resources, counseling, advocacy, and support of transgender individuals and families to ensure equality and exceptional quality of life.
- Northern Nevada Literacy Council - The Northern Nevada Literacy Council is dedicated to helping adult learns read, write, and speak English. They offer free classes to adults preparing to take the GED, and also provides free ESL and Citizenship classes to foreign-born adults.
- Our Center - The mission of Our Center is to establish and maintain a safe, empowering, and supportive center in Northern Nevada that addresses advocacy, education, and services for the LGBT community. They offer and host a variety of programs, events, resources, and services.