Streaming Video Guide: Met Opera on Demand, Student Access
Met Opera on Demand: Student Access
Share Met Opera Videos with Permalinks
In order to share a link directly to a particular video or audio file, simply copy the link from your browser address bar.
1.) If you have logged in to Met Opera on Demand from off-campus, the link in the browser address bar should automatically contain the correct proxy information (which prompts people who are not on campus to log in). Here is an example of a link that contains the correct proxy information:
2.) If you are on campus when you copy the link, you will need to add the proxy prefix to the URL. Otherwise, anyone off campus trying to use the link will not be able to log in to access the streaming video or audio on the website.
Follow these steps to construct a link with the correct proxy information:
- Copy link from browser address bar. It should look like this: http://metopera.org/Season/On-Demand/opera/?upc=811357011546
- Add the proxy prefix: http://unr.idm.oclc.org/login?url=
- The resulting URL should look something like this: http://unr.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://metopera.org/Season/On-Demand/opera/?upc=811357011546
Met Opera: Troubleshooting Tips
If you experience playback issues, try updating Flash Player on your computer. Visit the Adobe Flash Player website to download the latest version of Flash.
- Last Updated: Mar 14, 2019 12:36 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/video
- Print Page