Selected Publications and Presentations
- Radniecki, T. (2017). Supporting 3D modeling in the academic library. Library Hi Tech, 35(2), 240-250. doi:10.1108/LHT-11-2016-0121
- Radniecki, T., & Colegrove, T. (2017). Going Beyond Books: Lendable Technology, Interdisciplinary Innovation, and the Revitalization of the Academic Library. In Robison, M., & Shedd, L. (Eds.), Audio Recorders to Zucchini Seeds (153-170). Oxford: ABC-CLIO, LLC.
- Purpur, E., Radniecki, T., Colegrove, P. T., & Klenke, C. (March 21, 2016). Refocusing mobile makerspace outreach efforts internally as professional development. Library Hi Tech, 34(1), 130-142. doi:10.1108/LHT-07-2015-0077
- Radniecki, T. (2016, November). How Academic Libraries Can Support Innovation & Entrepreneurship. Paper presented at the annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Seville, Spain.
- Radniecki, T., Klenke, C., & Purpur, E. (2016, November). Makerspaces in Academic Libraries: Opportunities for Teaching and Learning. Paper presented at the annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Seville, Spain.
- Medaille, A., Beisler, M., Radniecki, T., Ressel, M., Slater, H., Cooper, D., & Foster, N. F. (2015, October 8). Exploring Group Study at the University of Nevada, Reno. https://doi.org/10.18665/sr.274115
- Radniecki, T. “TWIL #112: Tara Radniecki and Meg Backus (Makerspaces). This Week in Libraries. This Week in Libraries, 2014. Web. 3 July 2014.
- Radniecki, T. (2013) Study on emerging technologies librarians: how a new library position and its competencies are evolving to meet the technology and information needs of libraries and their patrons. Paper presented at: IFLA World Library and Information Congress, 17 - 23 August 2013, Singapore.