Services for Faculty: Your Subject Librarian
What can your liaison librarian do for you?
Liaison librarians have expertise in conducting research within a specific discipline and serve as liaisons to different departments and programs on campus. To learn more, please contact your liaison librarian.
Your liaison librarian can:
- Provide students with personalized research consultations.
- Teach sessions on research sources and tools tailored specifically to your course or project.
- Collaborate on assignments requiring information, technology, and/or media skills.
- Assist with acquiring library materials that support your research.
- Create online research guides to link your classes to high-quality resources.
- Introduce you and your students to some of the spaces and technologies available in the UNR Libraries.
- Provide reports on library collections and services for program reviews, accreditation reports, grant applications, recruitment information, etc.
- Serve as a resource regarding questions and projects related to copyright, scholarly metrics, online publishing, data management, and the creation of materials (e.g., multimedia).
- Last Updated: Dec 10, 2018 9:48 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/services-for-faculty
- Print Page