Policies & Procedures: General Policies & Procedures
Table of Contents
- Building: Code of Conduct, general & prohibited behavior, compliance measures
- Circulation: Loan periods, fees, notices, etc.
- Computer Use: Acceptable use of computer facilities
- Copyright: Attribution, licensing, permission
- Gifts-In-Kind: Rationale, special considerations, alternatives
- Library Lockers: Rules regarding library locker usage
- Room Reservations: Etiquette, reservation periods, priority use
- Poster Printing: Printable posters, turn-around time, refunds
- Special Events: Notice period, confirmation, questions
- Study Carrel Booking & Rules: Carrels in MIKC 421 are reserved for scholars on a priority basis.
- Wells Fargo Auditorium: Reserve for cultural ceremonies, academic programs, workshops, and UNR events.
- Last Updated: Dec 10, 2018 9:47 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/policies-and-procedures
- Print Page