Interlibrary Loan & Campus Express: Campus Express
Campus Express Policies
- You must be affiliated with the University to use this service. (Undergraduate student, Graduate student, Staff, or Faculty)
- It is free to use Campus Express!
- Campus Express will deliver items from the Knowledge Center or DeLaMare Library only.
- Document Delivery Services will process up to ten (10) requests per week per user.
- Items that are not available will be ordered via Interlibrary Loan.
- Users will be responsible for returning books to the supplying Library (Knowledge Center or DeLaMare) by their due dates.
- Document Delivery Services will do its best to fulfill users requests, but some requests may not be able to be filled due to their length or format.
- Document Delivery Services reserves the right to decline to fill a request due to the U.S. Copyright Laws.
Need a journal article or book chapter from the Knowledge Center or DeLaMare Library?
Use CAMPUS EXPRESS!
In a hurry? Don’t Worry! With CAMPUS EXPRESS, we’ll get material to you in two business days or less.
Just submit an ILLiad request, and we will scan it and send you the PDF.
To place requests, visit https://illiad.library.unr.edu
CAMPUS EXPRESS delivery services will deliver books from the Knowledge Center and DeLaMare Libraries to any faculty, graduate students, and staff with a campus mail stop.
Items will be delivered within two business days.
If the book is not available, we will submit this request through your ILLiad account as an interlibrary loan request and get it from another library.
Any questions regarding this service can be placed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by calling: (775) 682-5636. Office Hours: Mon-Fri. 8am-5pm.
- Last Updated: Jan 3, 2019 2:52 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/interlibraryloan
- Print Page