Interlibrary Loan & Campus Express: Interlibrary Loan & Campus Express
Table of Contents
This guide is intended to help University of Nevada, Reno, undergraduate students, graduate students, staff, and faculty understand how to use Interlibrary Loan and Campus Express. This guide also includes information for other libraries that wish to borrow items from the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries.
- Login to ILLiad (opens in new window): If you are affiliated with UNR, login using your NetID to place an ILLiad request.
- Borrowing Policies: Eligibility, loan periods, fines, etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campus Express: On-campus delivery of books and online delivery of UNR articles
- Info for Other Libraries: More information for libraries borrowing UNR materials.
Link+ vs. Interlibrary Loan
Please check the Link+ Catalog first before requesting a book through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
Link+: Books arrive in 2-4 business days. Cannot request articles or book chapters.
ILL: Books typically arrive in 1 to 2 weeks. Articles and book chapters are available to request and will be delivered as a PDF.
- Last Updated: Apr 30, 2019 2:11 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/interlibraryloan
- Print Page