Honors Students: Welcome!
The Knowledge Center is your destination for research and computing help, information resources, specialized software, production assistance, equipment checkout, and much more! Knowledge Center highlights for Honors students include:
- @One: Our high-tech computing and production area, with specialized labs and expert help in poster printing, statistical analysis, virtual reality tools, image and video editing, equipment use, and more.
- Bytes Café: Peets coffee and tea. Located in the lobby of the Knowledge Center.
- Honors Liaison: Develops special programs, services, and perks for students in the Honors Program (see the "Services for Honors Students" tab of this guide).
- Multimedia: Check out music, films, language-learning materials, and equipment (laptops, cameras, etc).
- Research Desk: Get help with assignments and research projects.
- Computing Help Desk: Experts are available for computer trouble-shooting.
Also, the DeLaMare and Savitt Medical Libraries have lots of quiet and group study space, computers, research materials, specialized reference tools, and helpful staff to assist with research, production, computing, and classes. DeLaMare specializes in the physical sciences and engineering, and Savitt is our medical library.
Need to do research? Start now by choosing a subject!
Need more information about the Honors Program? Check out the Program website.
Past Honors Senior Theses
Completed Honors theses are available online through the Course Reserves system. Log on with your NetID, then click on "Find My Courses." Search by department HON, then click the plus next to your college. Once the "course" is added to your course list, you will be able to access scanned copies of Honors theses by students in that college.