Room & Locker Reservations: KC Donation Bin
Mathewson IGT Knowledge Center
The MIKC has four spaces available for donation bins, if you would like to reserve a space please contact the events coordinator Stephanie Flatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mel Chiguichon email@example.com. For more information on the bins please see below.
Labeling Bin Expectations
- Bin must have two clear signs with the following information: 1. Name of responsible club/ department, 2. Charitable Organization (Agency), 3. List of items to be collected. 4. Place signs on the front and back of the bin.
- Contact information: 1. Name of responsive contact, 2. Name/number (or email) of that person(s), 3. Date/time bin was dropped off and expected pick-up date/time. 4. Place information on the side of the bin.
- Bin must be emptied on a regular basis.
Minimum height of bin: 2 ft. tall (if you have difficulty acquiring a box of these dimensions please contact Stephanie at 682-5103).
- Last Updated: Jun 4, 2019 4:15 PM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/room-reservations
- Print Page