Services for Faculty: Services for Faculty
Table of Contents
- Library Help: Research & Technical Help, Report a Problem, Make a Suggestions, FAQs
- Library Support for Classes: Resources and links to enhance and support teaching of information literacy skills in your classes.
- Your Subject Librarian: Schedule library instruction sessions, discuss research assignments, order materials.
- Course Reserves: Need to reserve physical or online items for your class? Use the Libraries' Course Reserves System.
- WebCampus Support: The IDT Team supports all aspects of WebCampus from technical issues and errors to course design and administration.
- Interlibrary Loan: If an item is not available through Link+, request it via Interlibrary Loan.
- Classroom Technology Support: Classroom Technology Supports technology in all classrooms, lecture halls, and seminar rooms.
- Faculty and Grad Study Carrels & Lockers: Faculty and Graduate Students can apply for Study Carrels and Lockers.
- Order Items to Add to the Libraries' Collections: Request the purchase of books, journals, media, databases, and other materials.
- Scholarly Communication & Open Access Publishing: Open access publishing - which includes both journal and book publishers - means users can read the works for free. Many OA publishers also include licensing - often using Creative Commons licenses - that give users legal permission to reuse the work in certain ways that go beyond fair use and allow the authors to retain their full copyright.
- Last Updated: Dec 10, 2018 9:48 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/services-for-faculty
- Print Page