Skip to Main Content
Compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
Databases, Publications and Government Agencies
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- Indexes 7,800+ scholarly journals, with full text for 4,000 titles. Covers social sciences, humanities, education, computer science and engineering, general science, medicine, ethnic studies, and more. 1965- present for selected titles.
- Worldwide bibliographic database on geography, geology, and ecology. 900,000 records. 1980 - present.
- Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management
- Interdisciplinary coverage of journal articles and documents in the environmental sciences. 1981- present.
- Westlaw (Thomson Reuters)
- Full-text access to cases from the courts of all 50 states and federal courts, statutes from all 50 states and federal statutes published in the United States Code Annotated, American Jurisprudence 2d Legal Encyclopedia, federal regulations, law reviews and legal periodicals.
- HeinOnline Government, Politics & Law
- A retrospective database providing full-text access to the archives of core legal journals and other legal materials. Includes federal laws, regulations, case law, and reports and opinions of the U.S. Attorney General, and more.
Other Online Library Resources
- Abstracts of public policy research from think tanks, university research organizations, and publishers. Many links to full text documents and related Web sites. Contributors include the American Enterprise Institute, Brookings Institution, RAND Corporation, and many others.
- CQ Electronic Library
- Full text of two of Congressional Quarterly's premier print publications, CQ Weekly (from 1983) and CQ Researcher (from November 1991).
Selected Demographic Information
- Statistical Universe
- Abstracts and index to U.S. federal & state government publications, and to privately published & international and intergovernmental statistical sources from 1972.
- A Citizen's Guide to NEPA
- Council on Environmental Quality, Executive Office of the President
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS) index to U.S. government-sponsored research and worldwide scientific, engineering, and business-related information from 1960.
- Catalog of U.S. Government Publications
- Index to U.S. Government information resources providing policy & background information on U.S. foreign relations, health, and much more from June, 1976.
NEPA Related Sites at Federal Government Agencies
- Council on Environmental Quality
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- General Services Administration
- Housing and Urban Development
- National Park Service
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Bureau of Reclamation
- Surface Transportation Board
- U.S. Agency International Development (USAID)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S. Geological Survey
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
NEPA Related Sites at Non-Governmental Organizations