Alumni and Visitors: Research
Visit the Library Research & Services Desk on the 2nd floor of the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center atrium) for:
- Assistance searching UNR Libraries' online catalog.
- Understanding how to navigate the Libraries' web site.
- How to select the most relevant database(s) for your research project.
- Identifying relevant information resources.
- Guidance in locating resources in the UNR Libraries and elsewhere.
- Developing efficient research strategies.
To request assistance from research services staff or to avail yourself of the many research tools compiled by the library staff, please visit the Get Help/Ask a Librarian page.
- Last Updated: Dec 26, 2018 11:26 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.unr.edu/alumni-and-visitors
- Print Page