Savitt Library Services: Borrowing Materials
Circulation Policies & Services
- Faculty/Emeritus Faculty
- UNR Undergrads/WNC, GBC, & TMCC Students
- Grad Students/Fellows, Classified Staff, LOA
- Alumni/Community Borrowers
Course Reserve Policies
There are three ways to renew library materials:
- By phone: 775-784-4625
- In person at the Circulation Desk
- Access your library account on the Web: Enter your NET ID and password. Select "renew all" or "renew selected items". Be sure to write down your new due date.
- Please note: Renewals are blocked if a fine is due or if someone else has placed a hold on an item.
Request a purchase
Logon to your ILLiad Account account to recommend a purchase for the library collection.
Your Library Account
Pay fines, renew books, or check the due date of items you have checked out.
Printing, Copying, Scanning
We have one black and white printer and one color printer available for patron use.
- black & white: $0.07 per page with WolfCard, $0.20 per page cash
- color: $0.20 per page with WolfCard, $0.40 per page with cash
- Instructions for wireless printing.
The Savitt Medical Library has one photocopy machine. Please ask staff for assistance to make copies.
- Prices: $0.10 per page with WolfCard, $0.20 per page with cash
There are two scanners available at the research computers in the front of the library. In addition you can use the photocopier to copy to a USB drive.
Add money to your WolfCard
Money can be added to your WolfCard at the recharge machine located in the library or online at the WolfCard Program page. Also for your convenience, $5.00 cards for printing/photocopying may be purchased at the machine as well.