Contest rules & Legal Stuff
Terms and Conditions:
1. There is no fee to participate.
2. This contest is open to current UNR students.
3. University of Nevada, Reno Libraries does not endorse the content of any memes created for this contest other than finalists’ entries.
4. We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation or copyright issues.
5. University of Nevada, Reno Libraries reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
6. University of Nevada, Reno Libraries reserves the right not to select finalists if, at its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
7. Entering the contest grants the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries permission to make public and otherwise use an entrant’s name and meme for publicity purposes.
8. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries in relation to the Contest. They govern the entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the entrant and the University of Nevada, Reno Libraries and relating to the Contest.